LINKS TO OTHER TUTORS
- http://www.suecombermathstutor.co.uk For high quality local maths tuition
- www.11plustutorsinessex.co.uk Experienced and qualified teachers offering professional and highly successful tuition for the Eleven plus exam. I am one of the Eleven plus tutors for this company.
- https://www.gov.uk/national-curriculum/overview Overview of the National Curriculum key stages and expectations.
- https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/335504/EYFS_framework_from_1_September_2014__with_clarification_note.pdf Current National Curriculum framework for Early Years Foundation Stage.
- https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/335133/PRIMARY_national_curriculum_220714.pdf Current National Curriculum framework for key stages 1 and 2.
- https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/381754/SECONDARY_national_curriculum.pdf Current National Curriculum framework for key stages 3 and 4.
- https://www.gov.uk/home-education Government advice on Home educating your child.
HOME EDUCATION LINKS
ENGLISH PRIMARY LEVEL
- http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/literacy/ more literacy games for 5 to 7 year olds.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/english/ literacy games for 7 to 11 year olds.
- http://www.crickweb.co.uk free online primary resources and games.
- http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/ some fabulous resources for all primary level subjects
ENGLISH SECONDARY LEVEL
http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/subjects/z3kw2hv English resources for age 11 to 14.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/subjects/zr9d7ty GCSE English resources.
- https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/edexcel-igcse-english-anthology-activities-6299267 Edexcel iGCSE English resources.
- http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-international-gcses-and-edexcel-certificates/edexcel-certificate-english-language.html link to the exam board syllabus and resources for the Edexcel iGCSE English examination.
- http://mrhoyesgcsewebsite.com/ iGCSE website, some useful resources.
- https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/edexcel-igcse-english-anthology-activities-6299267 some free Edexcel iGCSE resources.
PSYCHOLOGY (some also applicable to Sociology)
- http://getrevising.co.uk fantastic information/ revision site for GCSE and A level subjects, including Psychology, Sociology & English.
- http://www.s-cool.co.uk revision site covering Psychology, Sociology and English.
- http://holah.co.uk/page/home/ useful for OCR AS Psychology.
- http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/psychology/as-and-a-level/psychology-a-2180/past-papers-and-mark-schemes AQA A level Psychology past papers and mark schemes.
- http://spicystrawberry.net Great revision and information site for WJEC Psychology A level.
- http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/psychology/gcse/psychology-4180/past-papers-and-mark-schemes AQA GCSE Psychology past papers and mark schemes.
- http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/as-a-level-gce-psychology-h168-h568/ OCR Psychology A level syllabus information.
- http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/gcse-psychology-j611-from-2012/ OCR GCSE Psychology syllabus and information.
- http://www.sociology.org.uk/drevise.htm useful for AQA A level Sociology.
- http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/sociology/gcse/specification-4190/past-papers-and-mark-schemes AQA GCSE Sociology past papers and mark schemes.
- http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/sociology/as-and-a-level/sociology-2190/past-papers-and-mark-schemes AQA Sociology A level past papers and mark schemes.
LINKS TO OTHER USEFUL WEBSITES
- http://freerice.com/category great website for learning & revising a lot of topics, also helps raise awareness and funds for a great cause.
- https://quizlet.com another great site for learning & revising with a lot of different activities available.